Thursday - June 25, 2009

From: Knightstown, IN
Title: Plant identification

I found a low-growing plant with thick spoon shaped light green leaves. It was growing in the edged of a lawn, The leaves almost look like they have fine white hairs on them. It is very pretty, but what is it? Thanks Kelly

Mr. Smarty Plants loves to identify plants, but it is very difficult if not impossible to do with a description alone.  Please send photos (include in-focus closeups of the leaves, flowers if available, and a photo of the plant as a whole) and we will do our best to identify it.  Please visit the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants' Plant Identification page for more instructions on submitting photos.