Monday - June 15, 2009

From: East Hanover, NJ
Title: Source for Dryopteris Filix-max Rhizomes in East Hanover NJ

QUESTION:

We are in search for 100kg Dryopteris Filix-mas (Male Fern) Rhizomes to extract oil Kindly send your offer

ANSWER:

While you are referring to a native plant, which is our area of expertise, we are not a sales facility. We have two sales a year on-site at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower, but these are plants native to Central Texas only, and we do no mail order of plants of any kind. You might check with our list of Suppliers to see if you can locate what you need from one of them.