Tuesday - June 09, 2009

From: Moscow, TN
Topic: Diseases and Disorders, Vines
Title: Problems with morning glory in Tennessee.

I recently moved to Tennessee from Michigan. On my property I have a perennial morning glory. This year the leaves are all bubbly, the stems have white hard stuff on them and there is a brown hard thing on it. I have pictures if you would like. Thanks for answering my question

We're not sure what is happening to your vine.  It could have more than one affliction.  Our best chance to help is to see the pictures you mentioned.  Please send sharply-focused close-up images of the affected parts of your morning glory to Submit your Photos.  The higher the resolution of your images, the better.