En EspaÑol

Tuesday - June 09, 2009

From: Moscow, TN
Topic: Diseases and Disorders, Vines
Title: Problems with morning glory in Tennessee.

QUESTION:

I recently moved to Tennessee from Michigan. On my property I have a perennial morning glory. This year the leaves are all bubbly, the stems have white hard stuff on them and there is a brown hard thing on it. I have pictures if you would like. Thanks for answering my question

ANSWER:

We're not sure what is happening to your vine.  It could have more than one affliction.  Our best chance to help is to see the pictures you mentioned.  Please send sharply-focused close-up images of the affected parts of your morning glory to Submit your Photos.  The higher the resolution of your images, the better.