En EspaÑol

Sunday - July 24, 2005

Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Design and installation of trails at Wildflower Center
Answered by: Heather Venhaus and Nan Hampton

QUESTION:

I am a Park Commissioner in a city near Austin and am researching a firm to help design a trail system in our park. Would you please tell me who designed and installed the trails at the Wildflower Center? Thank you so much!

ANSWER:

The trails at the Wildflower Center were designed by our staff and we do offer this consulting service for others. The trails were installed by Trugreen Landcare of Austin. We have also partnered with Trugreen Landcare on a trails project in San Marcos (Schulle Canyon).