Mr. Smarty Plants - Further information on Melochia tomentosa in San Antonio

Friday - May 29, 2009

From: San Antonio, TX
Title: Further information on Melochia tomentosa in San Antonio

QUESTION:

Information in your database is limited for Melochia tomentosa. I would appreciate any further information you can provide such as requirements for sunlight, soils, water,etc.

ANSWER:

Follow this link, Melochia tomentosa (teabush), to our webpage on this plant, go to the bottom of that page and click on the link to the USDA Plants Profile, which will give you information on where that plant grows in Texas. Returning to the webpage, go to the Google link. That will give you many, many places to find out about the plant. If you wish to see more pictures of the plant, follow this link to our Images of Melochia tomentosa. That Image page also has the above two links on it. If we were going to research your question in full, that is exactly what we would do. If the information you need is not in there, we wouldn't be able to find it either. Contrary to our own egos, Mr. Smarty Plants does not know everything