Mr. Smarty Plants - Looking for Yucca filamentosa, Adams Needle, to purchase

Tuesday - April 07, 2009

From: Elgin, TX
Title: Looking for Yucca filamentosa, Adams Needle, to purchase

QUESTION:

Where can I purchase Adam's Needle in Austin or Travis County

ANSWER:

You can visit our National Supplier's Directory to search for nurseries in and near Austin that specialize in native plants.  Some of the nurseries have webpages with lists of available plants.  All the entries have a telephone number and/or a webpage and e-mail address so that you can contact them to find out if they have Yucca filamentosa (Adam's needle).