Saturday - February 28, 2009

From: Modesto, CA
Topic: General Botany
Title: Plants addicted to caffeine

Im doing a science project on if plants can get addicted to caffeine, but coffee in general and i was wondering what materials you need to figure that out.

The best tool to figure that out is the one you used to contact us-the Internet. Just as a test, we Googled on "caffeine and plants." The following websites came up, along with a whole lot more:

From the MadSci Network: Botany, Caffeine and The Effects of Caffeine on Plants. These were just the first two, and both had a bunch more links. Just keep following links and reading the information until you get the help you need.