En EspaÑol

Wednesday - February 18, 2009

From: Knoxville, TN
Title: Book on blueberry bushes in Tennessee

I'm looking for a book titled "Planting blueberry bushes in Tennessee" by an author I can't remember the name of. Have you heard of this book an do you know where one could find a copy? The author lives in Tennessee

We first looked in our own Bibliography, and searched on Region, Southeast. We got 227 results from this search, but none that matched the title you mentioned. We then went to the old standby, Amazon.com and indicated we wanted to search in "Books" and again typed in the title. We got several books with similar subject matter or titles, and perhaps one of them is the one you are looking for. In scanning these two sources you may see a title or author that jogs your memory. Have you tried your local Library? Most librarians are whizzes at finding book titles, and if the author is, indeed, a resident of Tennessee the Library might have more specific lists of "local" authors.