Wednesday - February 18, 2009

From: Fort Worth, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: Picture of tree in Gilmer, TX cemetery

HELP . I am looking to find pictures of the beautiful tree before it was struck by lighting. The tree was in the Gilmer, Tx City View Cemetery ?

Sorry, we're usually the ones asking for pictures to identify plants. Without knowing any more about it, we would have no idea if we have a picture of the tree in our Image Gallery. It seems unlikely that it would be identified as such, even if we did. The pictures in our Gallery are identified by species, and also by photographer, but the precise location in which the picture was taken is seldom available. Wish we could help you. You might try the archives of the nearest local newspaper.