En EspaÑol

Tuesday - January 20, 2009

From: Easton, PA
Topic: Seed and Plant Sources, Transplants
Title: Source for supplier of cedar plants in Pennsylvania

Mr. Smarty Pants - please disregard a stupid question I asked a little earlier today about sourcing cedar plants near Easton, PA. I figured out looking up "Nurseries" could lead to Yellow Pages entries, and found some websites that look like they have what I need. Sorry to bother you!

It's okay. About all we were going to tell you is that the roots of cedar plants are long taproots, and that is why they are seldom sold in a very large size. Digging up that taproot and transplanting the tree could result in damage to that taproot and probably the death of the tree. You can also go to our Native Plant Suppliers section, type your town and state into the "Enter Search Location" box and you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed companies and landscape and environment consultants in your general area.