Monday - December 08, 2008

Title: What trees in Austin right now have yellow leaves that are falling?

Right now there are trees in Austin that have bright yellow leaves. Do you know what trees native to Austin turn a very bright yellow in November? It looks like now the leaves are starting to fall off. Thanks

There are several kinds of trees in Austin with bright yellow leaves right now, so if you have photos that you could send to Mr. Smarty plants, we can provide a more satisfying answer to your question. Please follow the instructions on the Plant Identification page.

Carya illinoinensis

Carya illinoinensis

Western soapberry
Sapindus saponaria var. drummondii