Mr. Smarty Plants - Care for indoor Lemon Cypress

Sunday - November 30, 2008

From: New York, NY
Topic: Non-Natives, Container Gardens, Trees
Title: Care for indoor Lemon Cypress

QUESTION:

How do I care for an indoor Lemon Cypress tree?

ANSWER:

Mr. Smarty Plants answered this same question a few months ago, and would like to quote that answer, with several Internet links that should answer your question.

"The Lemon Cypress is a cultivar called Goldcrest, or Golden Crest, of Cupressus macrocarpa (Monterey cypress). You can read more about the tree from Plants for a Future, Floridata.com and from the Florida Cooperative Extension Service. Here are some intructions for outdoor care from ShootGardening and you can find care instructions for indoor Cupressus macrocarpa at indoor-plant-care.com and from the TopiaryShop."