Mr. Smarty Plants - Can Allamanda cathartica be used as an insecticide

Friday - October 31, 2008

From: Manila, Philippine
Region: Other
Title: Can Allamanda cathartica be used as an insecticide

QUESTION:

is allamanda cathartica can be used as an insecticides?

ANSWER:

Thank you for submitting your question to Mr. Smarty Plants. Our expertise is in the sustainable use and conservation of native wildflowers, plants and landscapes of North America.  Allamanda cathartica, golden trumpet is an introduced plant and thus, unfortunately, your question falls outside the scope of our expertise. I suggest that you do an internet search using the botanical name and insecticide—e.g., Allamanda cathartica insecticide.