Mr. Smarty Plants - Purchase source for non-native Aerva Lanata plant

Thursday - September 18, 2008

From: Miami, FL
Title: Purchase source for non-native Aerva Lanata plant

QUESTION:

I am looking for a place where I could buy the Aerva Lanata Plant, would you happen to know?

ANSWER:

Thank you for your question. While we would like to answer all questions we receive, Mr. Smarty Plants' expertise is limited to plant species native to North America, their habitats and cultivation. Limited resources require us to decline answering questions that delve into other areas. We hope you understand. Aerva Lanata is a native of Africa. You might consider searching for it on the UBC Botanical Gardens Forum website.