Mr. Smarty Plants - Instructions for Plant ID

Thursday - August 28, 2008

From: Smithville, TX
Title: Instructions for Plant ID

QUESTION:

Hi- I have an unidentified small white flowering plant photo to try to identify. Would you be willing to see what you think it is or refer me to someone to whom I could send it? It was photographed on FM 3009 north of San Antonio. Thank you for any information you can provide.

ANSWER:

Nothing could be easier. Go to our Mr. Smarty Plants Plant Identification page, where you will receive complete instructions for sending us your picture(s). We can't guarantee we will be able to identify the plant, but we have some pretty good identifiers. We are looking forward to seeing your pictures.