Mr. Smarty Plants - Source for materials for making seedballs

Monday - September 01, 2008

Title: Source for materials for making seedballs

QUESTION:

Regarding your answer to the person looking for Red Clay for making seedballs: The Red Clay can be found at Armadillo Clay in Austin, TX. (The inquirer lives in Round Rock). The Wildflower Center article about making seedballs mentions that red clay may be found at a ceramic supply store, and Armadillo Clay is just that. The folks there usually know about its use as a seed ball ingredient. Thank you! Rosina Newton

ANSWER:

Thank you very much for this information. We have found the e-mail address and will alert the original person who asked this question that a better answer has come in. And, of course, your question and answer will go online for all to see. That is surely the kind of help Mr. Smarty Plants needs.