Saturday - August 02, 2008

From: Knightdale, NC
Title: Changing color of non-native crape myrtles

QUESTION:

How do you change the color of a bloom on a crape myrtle tree?

ANSWER:

You don't. Please see this previous answer on that subject.

What purple mushrooms grow in Texas from McKinney TX
July 14, 2012 - What purple mushrooms grow in North Texas?

Reseeding a dead lawn in Wimberley TX
February 07, 2012 - Our new house had a sodded lawn that now appears dead. There remains a layer of sandy soil as a part of the sodding process. Is there a way to reseed these existing slabs of sod and what process wo...

Non-native weeping willow losing leaves
June 03, 2008 - We have a willow tree (weeping), which sprung up naturally about 12 years ago. It has done very well until this summer. After its bloom in late March, it is losing its leaves again..turning yellow and...

Failure to thrive of non-native Buddleja davidii
June 30, 2008 - I love butterfly bushes - but have bad luck growing them. I now have several, including Butterfly Nanho Purple; and they constantly wilt. It has been a dry hot Austin summer, but should I water when...

Care of Jade plant
September 06, 2007 - Hi there, I have a question and really appreciate your time helping me regarding my plant. I bought a Jade plant; 35 yr. old ; very thick stems and healthy at the time of purchase from a very si...