Saturday - August 02, 2008

From: Knightdale, NC
Title: Changing color of non-native crape myrtles

QUESTION:

How do you change the color of a bloom on a crape myrtle tree?

ANSWER:

You don't. Please see this previous answer on that subject.

Failure to thrive of Lantanas
August 06, 2008 - Here at work we have 4 beautiful yellow Santanas(should I say had), the leaves have started to turn brown and no longer blooming. Appears to have a fungus or disease. Please help!

New plant introductions in Georgia.
October 15, 2009 - Can you list 5-10 brand new plants to the marketplace this 2009-2010 season for my area in GA? Thank you.

Grafting stone fruit
April 02, 2009 - Do you know of anyone grafting the new low chill stone fruit trees to the Mexican plum to minimize cotton rot? Or would it even work?

Organic means for ridding garden of stinging ants
April 18, 2008 - Dear Mr. Smarty Pants, I have a butterfly garden that is filled with native plants the butterflies LOVE! However I have a colony of red ants that have moved in. I need to trim some of the more inva...

Planting non-native coastal bermudagrass in Portland TX
September 09, 2009 - How do you plant coastal grass?