Saturday - August 02, 2008

From: Knightdale, NC
Title: Changing color of non-native crape myrtles

How do you change the color of a bloom on a crape myrtle tree?

You don't. Please see this previous answer on that subject.

Identifying non-native lichens from Austin
February 23, 2013 - Can you provide help identifying lichens? If not, can you suggest someone who can?

Will desert rose (Rosa stellata) survive in south Florida
July 30, 2008 - I have a mature desert rose and I wanted to plant it in the ground. I live in southwest Florida.I want to know will it survive and should I wait to plant it next year?

Treatment of leaf curl on non-native peach in Camano Island, WA
April 26, 2009 - How to treat peach leaf curl?

Transplant time for small smoke tree from Battle Ground WA
June 01, 2014 - When do I transplant a smoke tree that is still young, about a foot high? It is too close to a fence, which I fear will be a problem as it gets big. I live in Battle Ground, WA which is zone 6.

Evergreen non-native herbs for Bastrop TX
August 26, 2010 - I'm looking for evergreen herbs for Bastrop Texas. I planted an herb garden in the spring of 2009, but mostly all of them died in the winter. Rosemary, Tarragon and Sage made it. thank you!