Wednesday - July 02, 2008

From: Italy, TX
Title: Italy in Texas

QUESTION:

Just want to clear up that I'm not in Italy, VERMONT. I'm in Italy, TEXAS. I don't know how the state slot changed from TX to Vermont, but please, I'm like you, lets just stick to TEXAS !

ANSWER:

Sorry, we're a little confused. We knew you were in Texas, went back and looked at previous answers and found no indication of Vermont. Unless it was in one of the online references we gave you. Often, the best answers to a question are in University websites from some other part of the country. But we don't remember referring to Vermont on that, either. Anyway, be assured, no matter where the websites come from, the information refers to your question, in your locality.