Saturday - March 20, 2004

Title: Central Texas wildflowers
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

QUESTION:

How do I propagate specific central Texas wildflowers?

ANSWER:

Everything you need to know about growing the most popular wildflowers in Texas is in our Native Pant Database.

Native flowers for an English garden in New Jersey
August 06, 2008 - I am working on a English type garden and trying to achieve the most color flowers, mainly the longest summer blooms. I live in Port Monmouth NJ. Any suggestions for the best and longest summer bloo...

How will winter weather affect bluebonnets this year?
February 27, 2010 - Just wondering how our winter weather this year will affect the blooming of bluebonnets. When are they expected to be in full bloom and what will be their duration? Thank you.

Wildflowers for Daleville AL
September 08, 2011 - What wildflowers will grow in Daleville AL, in almost all day sun ? Thank you.

Smarty Plants on wildflower guides
December 07, 2004 - Can you recommend a field guide to Texas plants?

Grasses and wildflowers for Central Texas
December 29, 2008 - I live between Bastrop and Paige and would like to know native grasses or types of wildflowers I can plant now. thank you