Saturday - March 20, 2004

Title: Central Texas wildflowers
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

How do I propagate specific central Texas wildflowers?

Everything you need to know about growing the most popular wildflowers in Texas is in our Native Pant Database.

Shearing Pink Skullcaps
September 21, 2014 - My pink skullcap plants keep dying. The ones that are still alive are about 3 years old, but have large sections of dry twigs. Do I shear them and hope they come back or are they gone? I live in Helot...

Photo of plant Beggar Tick
October 12, 2006 - I am looking for information and a photo of the plant Beggar Tick. Thank you.

More on bluebonnets
April 19, 2007 - I am a displaced Austinite - As of last week now living in upstate New York (Binghamton). As I was leaving town - a friend presented me with a pound bag of bluebonnet seeds. A thoughtful gift - but I...

Drought and pollution resistant flowers for Rock Falls, IL
February 08, 2009 - I am looking for hearty flowers for our city planters that are both resistant to drought and auto emissions. We are located in northern Illinois. Planting is done in May.

Grass in mixed wildflowers in Gloucester VA
September 02, 2009 - I have a acre of mixed wildflowers which is in its 3rd season. I now have some grass issues. I have sprayed for just the grass but still have too much. Should I bush hog, disk and replant ??