Saturday - March 20, 2004

Title: Central Texas wildflowers
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

QUESTION:

How do I propagate specific central Texas wildflowers?

ANSWER:

Everything you need to know about growing the most popular wildflowers in Texas is in our Native Pant Database.

Baby Butts in Bluebonnets
March 14, 2004 - Do photo sessions in the Bluebonnet patch cause harm to the plants?

When to plant bluebonnet seeds in Houston
May 06, 2010 - I live south of Houston and have purchased 1lb. of bluebonnet seeds. The seed company told me I could put them out in June-when mother nature does it, however I have read several answers that say to s...

Native Plants for Galveston
February 12, 2012 - I'm looking for low maintenance, drought tolerant plants for Galveston, on the bay side, in a well drained area with morning sun. I was thinking of Phlox, Muhly grass, Lantana.....and I am looking f...

Forecast for the 2103 bluebonnet season from West Columbia TX
January 30, 2013 - What is your current forecast for the 2013 TX bluebonnet season? What would be the best time for people coming from out of state to come to TX to see them? What areas are likely to have the best dis...

Smarty Plants on showiest time for wildflower blooming
August 22, 2004 - I have been to Austin a few times, but never during wildflower season. Can you suggest to me what would be the ideal time to come?