Wednesday - June 11, 2008

From: Camden, AR
Title: Plant identification

I have a green plant given in memory of my mom, and I have no idea what it is. It has rounded smooth leaves, green on front, purple on back. Inside each leaf is the impression of another leaf then another inside of it. It is beautiful. Can you help me?

Mr. Smarty Plants would be happy to try to identify your plant, but it would be much easier if you would send us a photo or two.  Please visit the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants page and read the instructions for submitting photos under "Plant Identification."