Mr. Smarty Plants - Plant identification

Sunday - May 11, 2008

From: Belleville, IL
Title: Plant identification

QUESTION:

Can you identify a plant in a shady part of our yard. I have a pictrure I would like to send and I don't see a way to do that here. Can you provide that assistance? Perhaps a direct email address so I can attach picture and send from my charter.net account?

ANSWER:

Mr. Smarty Plants is very happy to try to identify plants.  Please visit the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants page and read the instructions for submitting photographs in the lower right corner under "Plant Identification".  We look forward to seeing your photos.