Mr. Smarty Plants - Identification of a flower, perhaps a yarrow

Sunday - April 27, 2008

From: Waco, TX
Title: Identification of a flower, perhaps a yarrow

QUESTION:

There is a a flower blooming now on the roadside and in fields here in Waco. It really looks like Yarrow, but I don't want to harvest any and make a mistake. Can I send a pic to you guys and see if you can i.d. it. Thanks.

ANSWER:

Mr. Smarty Plants would love to see the picture of your plant and help you identify it. Please visit the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants page and look in the lower right corner under "Plant Identification" for instructions for submitting photos for identification.