Wednesday - March 26, 2008

From: Little Rock, AR
Topic: General Botany
Title: Native subarctic plants

I'm doing a project on subarctic things and I have to have subarctic plants in it. I need to know a few and about them. Can you help?

This must be a popular project this year, as another similar question was asked not long ago. Please go to the Mr. Smarty Plants previous answer. Remember that the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center is focused on plants that are native to North America, which of course includes Canada and Alaska. So you may also want to do some research in other subarctic areas that are NOT in North America.