Mr. Smarty Plants - Response to previous answer on non-native cacti

Saturday - March 15, 2008

From: santa barbara, CA
Title: Response to previous answer on non-native cacti

QUESTION:

Hi Mr. SmartyPlants, Santa Barbara here, again. Thanks for all your effort, especially as it falls outside of the Center's general expertise. That Cacti.com is amazing and I found the answer in the forums. Also found out that Cereus P is only one possible candidate for my plant - who knew?! Thanks again.

ANSWER:

Wonderful, we're always glad to help, even when we don't know what we're talking about. Glad you found the information you needed.