Mr. Smarty Plants - Instructions on posting photos of plant for ID

Friday - February 29, 2008

From: Tucson, AZ
Title: Instructions on posting photos of plant for ID

QUESTION:

I need help identifying an adopted tree. How do I post the picture so I can show you? It's a odd one I've never seen.

ANSWER:

Go to our Mr. Smarty Plants page, and look down in the lower right hand corner for full instructions on sending us a picture via e-mail. Not only do we need a photograph to attempt to identify your tree, we need a description of where it is growing, what the leaves look like, any blooms, etc. that you have observed. We can't always identify mystery plants, even with that much information, but we have some people who are pretty good at it.