Sunday - March 14, 2004

Title: Visit Texas to see the Bluebonnets
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

When is a good time to visit Texas to see the Bluebonnets?

Bluebonnets begin flowering in late February to mid March, and usually finish blooming around the end of May when temperatures get warm.

Texas bluebonnet
Lupinus texensis

Purchase of Galphimia angustifolia from Austin
June 08, 2014 - I have a Thryallis, Galphimia augustifolia, or Thryallis autustifolia, growing from a limestone ledge in my yard in west Austin TX. I have tried unsuccessfully to buy this native. Do you sell it at t...

Texas wildflowers that have fragrance from Temple TX
October 12, 2009 - Do you have a list of Texas wildflowers that put out a fragrance?

White Bluebonnets
March 15, 2004 - Are white Bluebonnets rare?

Forecast for the 2103 bluebonnet season from West Columbia TX
January 30, 2013 - What is your current forecast for the 2013 TX bluebonnet season? What would be the best time for people coming from out of state to come to TX to see them? What areas are likely to have the best dis...

Mixed wildflower seeds in pots in Houston
March 02, 2010 - Hello - I live in Houston, TX and was recently given a few seed packets of mixed wildflowers. Unfortunately, I live in an apartment and I'm limited to a large balcony with a container garden. The ba...