En Espa—ol

Sunday - March 14, 2004

Title: Visit Texas to see the Bluebonnets
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

QUESTION:

When is a good time to visit Texas to see the Bluebonnets?

ANSWER:

Bluebonnets begin flowering in late February to mid March, and usually finish blooming around the end of May when temperatures get warm.

Texas bluebonnet
Lupinus texensis

Strangling Bluebonnets
March 14, 2004 - I have some Bluebonnets that are being strangled by some strange rope-like plant. Whatís going on here?

Plants for slopes in South Texas
October 05, 2009 - Can you provide a list of plants for use on slopes in S. Texas?

Genetically altered bluebonnets?
September 07, 2008 - I am trying to locate where I can purchase what I consider real bluebonnets not the genetic altered ones. The ones I am talking about are completely blue without the white tip on top. Do you have an...

Re-landscaping in Stephenville, TX.
November 17, 2012 - I prefer native plants. We are re-landsacaping, so I need grass, ground cover, vines and flowers to plant in our back yard. We have many trees and the whole yard is shady. A small area might be con...

Native flowers for cutting for wedding in June
January 25, 2009 - My husband and I are hosting a wedding reception for our daughter and her husband in Austin in June. If possible, we would like to use live flowers or live colorful plants as centerpieces and decorat...