Monday - January 21, 2008

From: Cairo, Egypt
Region: Other
Title: Non-native Centaurium spicatum, family gentianceae

I need to know every single detail about centaurium spicatum family gentianceae.

The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center is dedicated to the care and propagation of plants native to North America. Therefore, not only do we not know every single detail about Centaurium spicatum (Australian centaury), we don't know much of anything about it. We did learn on this website, Threatened Flora of Tasmania, that it is a native of Australia and considered threatened in Tasmania. There seem to be a number of websites on the subject, so we suggest that you Google on "Centaurium spicatum" and perhaps then YOU will know everything there is to know about it.