Sunday - September 23, 2007

From: Arnoldsville, GA
Topic: Xeriscapes
Title: Plants for xeriscaping in Georgia
Answered by: Damon Waitt

Please send info regarding plants for xeriscaping in middle Georgia zone 7b. Where to get booklets, etc. Thanks.

The University of Georgia Cooperative Extension has put together a Xeriscape Guide to Developing a Water-Wise Landscape that covers everything from planning and design to plant selection. Click here to visit their website.

Mr. Smarty Plants also suggests the recommended species list for Georgia in our Native Plant Database. After you pull up the Georgia list, use the Narrow Your Search function to display plants that like dry soil and full sun.