Sunday - July 15, 2007

From: Davie, FL
Title: Identification of wildflowers in Wyoming

I have taken some photos of wildflowers in Wyoming and although I have looked in several books and this website, I am still unable to identify a few. 1) very small white and lt. blue flower with 5 separated petals and yellow center, ground covering 2) Beautiful white flower with 5 elongated outside petals and 5 round inside petals, many yellow pistils. Could I email the photos? Thank you.

Mr. Smarty Plants would be delighted to see your photos and try to identify the plants. Please see Plant Identification on the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants page (lower righthand corner) for information on how to submit photos.