Mr. Smarty Plants - Growing conditions for non-native Thlaspi caerulescens

Tuesday - June 19, 2007

From: Irbid, Other
Region: Other
Title: Growing conditions for non-native Thlaspi caerulescens

QUESTION:

I want to know what is the best condition for growing Thlaspi caerulescens and what is its life span. Thanks

ANSWER:

Thlaspi caerulescens is a European plant that is noted for its phytoremediation properties (addressed in the answer to a previous question to Mr. Smarty Plants). Since our focus and expertise are with plants native to North America, we don't have any information on the life cycle and cultivation of T. caerulescens.