En EspaÑol

Tuesday - May 15, 2007

From: austin, TX
Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Online list of plants in Wildflower Center gardens

QUESTION:

Hi I was able to see some of the wonderful gardens on tour today (gardens on tour)..they were out of the list with plants listed but told me I could find it online...I can not find it..could you tell me where to look for the list? thank you!

ANSWER:

You can find lists of plant species for all but one of the gardens in the tour by visiting our Garden Descriptions, Maps & Directions page. At the end of the description for gardens #2, 3, 4, 5, and 7, click on the Download Species List.

We also have a Wildflower Center Master Taxa List for all species that have been documented as occurring on the grounds of the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center.