Tuesday - May 15, 2007

From: austin, TX
Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Online list of plants in Wildflower Center gardens

Hi I was able to see some of the wonderful gardens on tour today (gardens on tour)..they were out of the list with plants listed but told me I could find it online...I can not find it..could you tell me where to look for the list? thank you!

You can find lists of plant species for all but one of the gardens in the tour by visiting our Garden Descriptions, Maps & Directions page. At the end of the description for gardens #2, 3, 4, 5, and 7, click on the Download Species List.

We also have a Wildflower Center Master Taxa List for all species that have been documented as occurring on the grounds of the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center.