Thursday - March 29, 2007

From: Fairdale, KY
Topic: User Comments
Title: Comment on Doug Shermans photography
Answered by: Damon Waitt

QUESTION:

This is actually not a question. I just wanted to comment on Doug Sherman's photographs. I am working on a native garden presentation and his pictures are amazing. I love the way he captures the flowers. I have to say he has taken the best pictures that I have ever seen. I also want to say how much I have enjoyed reading this website. It has been very helpful with my presentation. Thank you!!

ANSWER:

It is emails like yours that make us want to come in to work each day. Well, that, and the fact that we work at one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Thank you for your comments.

Sincerely,
Mr. Smarty Plants

Below are examples of Doug Sherman work, click here to views all contributions

Balsamorhiza sagittata

Corallorhiza maculata

Cypripedium reginae

Echinocereus engelmannii

Echinacea purpurea

Heracleum maximum

Hepatica nobilis var. obtusa

Pulsatilla patens