Mr. Smarty Plants - Sources of Hypericum anagalloides (tinkekrs penny)

Friday - March 23, 2007

From: Littleton, CO
Title: Sources of Hypericum anagalloides (tinkekrs penny)
Answered by: Damon Waitt

QUESTION:

I am currently in search of any place where I may be able to purchase some of the Tinker's Penny. Could you please assist with this in any way possible? Greatly appreciated.

ANSWER:

Mr Smarty plants assumes you are referring to Hypericum anagalloides (tinker's penny) an annual native herb in the St. John's Wort Family. We found it in the 2004-2005 Seed Catalog of the Berry Botanic Garden under wild collected seeds. You might start by contacting them and see where it leads.

Hypericum anagalloides