En EspaÑol

Tuesday - May 13, 2014

From: Zephyrhills, FL
Title: Plant Identification

QUESTION:

I am trying to identify a plant. The leaves looks like cannabis, (I know its not) its has red flowers and grows a green seed pod that turns yellow and falls off. It usually contains 3 or 4 seeds in the pod. I have a picture of the plant.

ANSWER:

Unfortunately, the description of your plant isn't unique enough for me to identify it and we no longer accept photographs of plants for identification because we don't have enough staff and/or volunteers to handle all the requests that we received.  Please visit our Plant Identificatiion page to find links to several plant identification forums that will, however, accept photos of plants for identification.