En EspaÑol

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 981 next >> 
9,802 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Replacement for Love Grass in Michigan
July 27, 2015
need a replacement for Love Grass at Shops of Willow Bend in Plano. The entire perimeter of this mall has Bermuda and Love Grass. The Elms and Oaks have grown so the Love Grass is mostly gone. Ther...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

July 27, 2015
Hi, thanks for all your help in the past! I have a generous spot in my spacious back yard that is begging to be filled. The top soil is 4" sandy loam, below which is black clay.With frog strangler r...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Hydrangea with Pest and Sun Issues
July 26, 2015
My hydrangea is in trouble. Something is eating holes in the leaves which then turn brown on the edges (the holes and the tips of the leaves are also burned). It looks like someone burned them with ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Why Don't Phlox Bloom?
July 26, 2015
My summer phlox only bush up but never bloom. They are in full sun.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Drought and Shade tolerant plants for Wichita Falls, TX
July 24, 2015
I can find lots of information about planting drought tolerant, sun loving native plants, a number of which I've planted over the years. But I can find very little information about drought tolerant ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Why is my Texas mountain laurel growing so slowly?
July 22, 2015
I have a Mountain Laurel, Anacacho Orchid Tree and Desert Willow on the northern side of our yard - all three get full sun most of the day. The Mountain Laurel is closer to the east side. The other...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wildflower planting times for Little Rock, AR
July 22, 2015
When is the best time to plant wildflowers in Little Rock,Ar
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Lawn for a Shady & Wet area in Austin, TX
July 22, 2015
We have a drainage area that has appeared in our back yard since the neighbors’ homes were built. When we get heavy rains (like this year) all their drainage flows into our back yard and forms a river...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Stopping erosion on bank of a Florida retention pond
July 21, 2015
I live on a retention pond, which has had all vegetation killed by the lake doctor. As a result the bank has eroded so there is a drop off directly to the water rather than a sloping bank. What plan...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Propagation of Blackfoot daisy seed
July 21, 2015
I have a three yr old Blackfoot daisy. How do you root Blackfoot daisy seeds? When is the best month to grow these seeds?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 981 next >>